Sunday, June 12, 2011

Just Finished Reading...

Into the Land of Unicorns by Bruce Coville
AND

The Forgotten Door by Alexander Key
I read these books so fast that the plot is already a little fuzzy. One was about unicorns and had pretty much the entire story  crammed into the last ten pages. The other was about an alien boy who accidentally falls onto our planet through a timey-wimey-spacey-wacey door thing. He looks human, except where he's from everything is awesome and there is not violence or war or any need for laws, government, money, etc. I'll let you sort out which plot belongs to which book. I do remember LOVING these books when I was young, so that must mean they are awesome. Unfortunately I seem to have grown past reading elementary school level books. Sad day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment