Sunday, May 15, 2011

Graduation Has Come and Gone

Saturday May 7th was my thesis show, the final project for my Bachelor of Fine arts degree that I have been working toward all year. The week since then has been a whirlwind of things to do before leaving college. Yesterday I started my new job and the beginning of my life out in the real world. I'm very tired from all of the overwhelming things going on right now, but I really wanted to post pictures of the show for which this blog was made:

Show cards
My show partner and her sister, me with my back to the camera
Some guy taking pictures of my work
Same guy stopping to look at my work
Me, my show partner and her mom in our show space
Bean Stalk, Step Outside and Stacks; all acid etchings
Some digital prints, a stack of showcards, and a copy of the magazine I created.
Also a sign asking people not to steal my magazines because they
aren't free but people seem to think they are.
Wirds and You Are What You Read; both acid etchings
Put Your Feet up, Silhouettes, and Conquer That Mountain; acid etchings
Get Carried Away; monoprint
Conquer the Classics; acid etching
Be the Leader; acid etching
Show space from the inside looking out
Show space from the outside looking in

No comments:

Post a Comment